Friday, November 13, 2009

The Spirit of the Times

I have heard about the movie "Zeitgeist" from my overseas friends. I am not sure where you can watch it in the US, other on YouTube. The whole movie contains 3 parts, one of which offers a very different version of the events of 9/11 from the one we were officially told. Below you can find links to the 4 segments of that part about 9/11. I want to say that I would be delighted to disbelieve the scientists and engineers who discuss their findings in this movie, but the evidence presented by them would have to be refuted with equally solid proof. If somebody knows of such proof, please send it my way. "Evidence" like "this could not have happened because this would be crazy!" does not sound convincing to me. The links I am providing are to 4 segments of that Part Two of the whole movie. The entire length of these four segments together is about 35 minutes long. Watch it and judge for yourself. Oh, and by the way, the German word "Zeitgeist" means "the spirit of the times."




No comments:

Post a Comment